– Methodology, didactics and lessons planning for training in the live online room (LOR)
– Methodically and medially flexible conception und realisation of training in the LOR
– Transfer of conventional teaching methods into the LOR
– Independent studies in more complex fields of training conception and training methodology
– Development of own live online course
– Power projects
– Technical aspects of live online training
– Course management and use of modern course management systems in live online training
– Usages of live online rooms apart from training
– Awareness for cultural competency in live online training
– Autonomous work in small, changing teams
2. OVERVIEW: This advanced training course provides in-depth knowledge and enlarged practical experience in pedagogy, methodology, didactics and lessons planning for training in the live online room (LOR). The participants will independently plan and realize tuition in increasingly complex training scenarios in/for the LOR. Additional focus is the experienced handling of technical LOR functions as well as the use of modern learning management systems as precondition for successful classical (on-site) and medium specific (live online) trainings methods in the LOR. Collaterally the participants will be sensitized for intercultural aspects of live online training.
Comprehensive, professionally supervised self-study in the LOR (with attendance records!) guarantees that all participants will have made the required practical experiences.
In the course LOT 3000 participants will acquire advanced principles of learning and teaching in the LOR on academical level. All acquired knowledge can directely be applied in the future vocational teaching practice of the prospective live online trainers.
Our aim with the course LOT 3000 is to provide professional advanced teaching knowledge comparable to the SECOND year of a professional (biennial) Teacher´s Training College (e.g. „Referendariat“ in Germany), but the focus in all of our trainer courses is to train teachers for the industry and to train them live online.
3. TARGET GROUPS:
Advanced (self-employed or in companies employed) on-site (face-to-face) trainers. These trainers should have longer experience in on-site training and lessons planning.
– At least one year training experience as on-site or live online trainer
– Successful completion of the course LOT 1000 (qualified certificate) or comparable competencies
– Solid knowledge in PC standard programs (text processing, presentation software)
– Advantageous: Picture editing, handling of different file formats, internet surveys with search engines
The course introduces into training in the virtual live room. Thus it is not necessary that participants already have taught in the live online room (LOR) before.
5. COURSE VOLUME: – Duration:12 months. – Amount of Work: 220 hours (each hour 60 minutes), of which 36 hours (= 12 modules x 3 hours) are live online sessions, 180 hours (= 12 modules x 15 hours) self-study (ca. fifty-fifty attended) and 4 hours (written, practical and oral) final exam
6. COURSE ORGANISATION: – 12 live online training sessions at intervals of ca. 3 weeks. Each live online session lasts 3 hours (3×60 minutes, including breaks).
– Self-study between the 12 live online sessions, ca. half of which is unattended and half supervised in the LOR.
– The final exam consists of 2 hours written test, 1 hour practical test and 1 hour oral test in the LOR (incl. preparation time). The final exam can be repeated as often as desired.
– At the latest 2 weeks before the final test (date stamp) participants hand in a small written term paper, which is part or the final exam. Repeaters of the final exam will get a new term paper theme for each repetition.
– All live online sessions and all parts of the exam take place in the LOR.
The day of the week and the start times for the live online sessions are in each course always the same (e.g. Tuesday, 7:00-10:00 pm). The intervals between the live online sessions can expand in case of public holidays and school holidays. During school holidays only those courses labelled as „intensive courses“ or „holiday courses“ will take place. There are no classes on German holiday days.
Written, practical and theoretical exam. All parts of the exam take place in the live online room (LOR)
Certificate „Certified Professional Live Online Trainer (CPLOT)“
9. COURSE FEE:
6.990,00 Euro per participant.
In case of non-attendance on the exam the course fee is reduced by 260 Euro per participant. The exam fee per repetition is 260 Euro.
All fees are plus VAT.
DR. PHIL. ILONA HÜNDGEN
European Live Online Center