– Transmitting of knowledge in „method training“ and „didactics“ in the LOR
– Transmitting of knowledge in „technical aspects of the LOR“ in the LOR
– Transmitting of knowledge in „intercultural competence“ in the LOR
– In-depth knowledge in „pedagogy“ and „science and practice of tuition“
– Extended method training
– Supervision of training and coaching
– Professional supervision of self-study in the LOR
– Evaluation of tuition and writing of reports
2. OVERVIEW: Our supervior course empowers the participants to train on-site trainers to become live online trainers. The participants will autonomously plan and realize tuition for vocational training for prospective live online trainers. They will train prospective live online trainers in methodology, didactics, lessons planning, technology of the LOR, course management, intercultural competence and several other aspects that are relevant for professional tuition in the live online room. This presupposes substantied knowledge in all of these specifical subjects, which will be acquired in this course
3. TARGET GROUPS: Trainers with mit supervisor background, technically experienced supervisors, trainers with perennial on-site training experience
– Successful completion of the course LOT 3000 (qualified certificate)
– At least 3 years experience as on-site trainer or live online trainer
– Solid knowledge in PC standard programs (text processing, presentation software)
– Advantageous: Picture editing, handling of different file formats, internet surveys with search engines
6 month practical experience as live online trainer previous to participation in the course LOT SUP 5000 is preferable, but not preconditioned.
5. COURSE VOLUME: – Duration:12 months. – Amount of Work: 160 hours (each hour 60 minutes), of which 36 hours (= 12 modules x 3 hours) are live online sessions, 120 hours ( 12 modules x 10 hours) self-study (ca. fifty-fifty attended in the LOR), 2 hours personal coaching and 4 hours (written, practical and oral) final exam
6. COURSE ORGANISATION: – 12 live online training sessions at intervals of ca. 3 weeks. Each live online session lasts 3 hours (3×60 minutes, including breaks).
– Self-study between the 12 live online sessions, ca. half of which is unattended and half supervised in the LOR.
– The final exam consists of 2 hours written test, 1 hour practical test and 1 hour oral test in the LOR (incl. preparation time). The final exam can be repeated as often as desired.
– At the latest 2 weeks before the final test (date stamp) participants hand in a small written term paper, which is part or the final exam. Repeaters of the final exam will get a new term paper theme for each repetition.
– All live online sessions and all parts of the exam take place in the LOR. The day of the week and the start times for the live online sessions are in each course always the same (e.g. Tuesday, 7:00-10:00 pm). The intervals between the live online sessions can expand in case of public holidays and school holidays. During school holidays only those courses labelled as „intensive courses“ or „holiday courses“ will take place. There are no classes on German holiday days.
7. EXAMS: Written, practical and theoretical exam. All parts of the exam take place in the live online room (LOR)
Certificate „Live Online Training Supervision Expert (LOTSE)“
9. COURSE FEE:
4990,00 Euro per participant.
In case of non-attendance on the exam the course fee is reduced by 260 Euro per participant. The exam fee per repetition is 260 Euro.
All fees are plus VAT.
DR. PHIL. ILONA HÜNDGEN
European Live Online Center